Xero – Converting to Xero
A new year is approaching have you thought of converting to Xero Accounting Software for your business? Xero the Beautiful Accounting Software is the world’s easiest accounting system! There are currently over 200,000 businesses in over 100 countries using Xero. It is hosted in the cloud so it is accessible anytime, anywhere. It is still not too late to get your file converted to Xero – we can help you get up and running in no time!
10 Reasons to switch to Xero – The Beautiful Accounting Software
- Anytime, Anywhere Access – Xero is cloud based so anywhere you have an internet connection you can log in to your Xero file. Xero has the same security levels as banks, so your data is secure. Some people have told me that they are leery about using and having their data out on the internet. My response to them was; “Do you use Online Banking, Facebook or email? Same thing!”
- No More Software Upgrades – With some accounting software, you have to upgrade every year to get the latest version or be on a version that your Accountant or trusted Advisor works with. Not with Xero! With Xero as soon as a new feature is released, you have it automatically.
- No More Backing up your Data File – With Xero you don’t have to worry about remembering to back up your data file, because your data is always backed up with Xero. And in the event that a disaster strikes, like a fire, break-in, or natural disaster you know that your data is always safe and you can get your business back up and running in no time without having to worry about trying to re-create your data.
- No More Corrupt Data from Passing Files Back and Forth – With Xero, you and your Accountant or trusted Advisor can work together on the same file at the same time! So you don’t have to worry about things like your data getting corrupted, or are you working in the correct file.
- Real Time Collaboration – When you are working with other desktop accounting software your Accountant or Trusted Advisor is seeing your data “After-The-Fact”, or after the events have already occurred. In seeing your data in this manner, they can talk to future trends or how to fix things going forward, not how manage things on a day to day basis to stay on track. With Xero your Accountant or Trusted Advisor is able to view the file, the same time you do and you can collaborate in real time.
- Automatic Bank Feeds – With desktop software, you have to download these items into your software. With Xero, your financial data is uploaded into your Xero file every night, so when you log in in the morning it is there waiting for you – saving you time and helping you keep your financial data up to date.
- Real Time View of your Cash Flow – With Xero, know as soon as you log in and see your dashboard, how much money you have in all your accounts, what bills are due or coming due, outstanding invoices and overdue invoices. Also you can set up key accounts to keep a closer eye on.
- Get Paid Faster – With desktop software, you might email your invoice to your customer, but how do you know they received it? Or worse yet, some people are still mailing invoices and waiting to get paid through the mail. With Xero you can connect to your customers, send electronic invoices and get paid faster with a link for payment directly in your invoice. And when you send the invoice, you will be able to see if your customer received the invoice and opened it.
- Payroll – Xero just released Payroll available in 6 states in the US, and they will be continuing to rollout more states as soon as they can. My favorite thing about Xero Payroll is the employee app. Employees can log in and view all their payroll information, submit time sheets, and request vacation or sick time! Jacqueline with Dailey Bookkeeping Services just completed the Xero Payroll Specialist Training and will be completing the Certification after it is available through Xero the January of 2014.
- Time Freed Up – Using Xero is so convenient and easy that you will have more time to spend doing what you do best growing your business, or better yet, more time with your family and friends – imagine that!
If you would like help converting your desktop software to Xero, Dailey Bookkeeping can help. As one of the few Xero Certified Bronze Partners in the U.S., and one of only 3 in the entire state of Michigan, we can help you figure out if Xero is right for your organization. We can also help save your money when you purchase Xero through us. For more information on Xero, please click on our Xero Bronze Partner logo, or visit our LinkedIn Xero Showcase page for videos and information on Add-on applications that integrate with Xero – Please click the follow button on my Xero Showcase page so that you will be sure to get all the updates as soon as they are posted!
If you are in need of help with your getting your books in order for year end, Dailey Bookkeeping Services would love to help you . The owner, Jacqueline Dailey is a Certified Public Bookkeeper, an Advanced Certified QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, a Sleeter Group Certified QuickBooks Consultant and a Xero Certified Bronze Partner. We work remotely so we can work with any company located in the U.S. If we can help you with this process or provide you with custom reporting, please give us a call. If we cannot help you, we will refer you to someone who can!